New product release: Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit
MoTeC is excited to announce the official release of our new M1 plug-in engine management solution for the Nissan R35 GT-R. This is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine computer, plugging directly into the stock wiring harness and making use of the original sensors and fuel system. All essential OE functions are maintained, including dashboard, traction control and gearbox systems.
MoTeC’s kit consists of our next generation M150 ECU with Level 2 Logging and 250 MB memory, plus a complete Installation Set. The Installation Set includes a wiring adaptor box, looms, sensors and all necessary accessories. Given the likelihood of modifications to these engines, we have included a Modifications Guide in the attached data sheet detailing the components we recommend based on our own testing. MoTeC strongly suggests all dealers read this information when discussing the installation of our M1 kit with customers. Please note, due to numerous integrated vehicle systems built into the firmware, this ECU is not suitable for engine applications into a different vehicle.
MoTeC's Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU. No rewiring is necessary; the kit plugs into the stock wiring harness using the original sensors and fuel system. All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, traction control.
• M150 ECU
• Nissan R35 GT-R Adaptor Box
• Nissan R35 GT-R Breakout Loom
• M1 Adaptor Stub Looms
• Network Cable RJ45
• LTCD-NTK Dual Lambda to CAN
• NTK Lambda Sensor and extension loom
• Air Temp Sensor
• Fastening Velcro
• Tuneable individual bank closed loop Lambda control.
• Boost control integrated with torque control system.
• Launch control integrated with torque control system – torque and engine speed limits can be defined for launch.
• Launch sequence builds boost prior to launch – critical with large turbochargers.
• Additional 10 position switch for VDC gain – adjusts severity of VDC events.
• Additional 2 position switch for switching maps: Boost Aim,
• Compatible with all known variants of R35 in all geographic Engine Speed Limit, Fuel Mixture Aim, Ignition Timing, Throttle
Note: Each variant may have a unique Start File.
• Integrated 250 Mbyte of logging memory.
• Fully integrates with stock systems including VDC traction • Includes Level 2 Data Logging – 200 channels at up to control and transmission, and complies with OE system 200Hz – upgradable to 2000 channels at up to 1000Hz.
• Data analysis via i2 software.
• Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control. • External fuel pump output for closed loop fuel pressure control.
• Engine load calculation based on MAF, MAP, throttle position • Sensor fallback – if a sensor fails (e.g. MAP) alternate load and boost pressure, or a combination of these, to provide sensors are used.
• Additional sensors may be added via the breakout connector:
• Full Cruise Control capability. multiple EGTs (via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier or up to 8 via
• Integrated fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual E888), GPS.